Server Team 20120529 meeting minutes

Posted in Ubuntu Server meeting minutes on May 29th, 2012 by Dave Walker

Meeting summary

  • Review ACTION points from previous meeting

ACTION: zul to sync up with arosales and jamespage. (roaksoax, 16:03:34) ACTION: email arosales/Daviey if interested in ubuntu-mir membership (roaksoax, 16:06:47)

LINK: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/hardware-q-kernel-version-and-flavors (rbasak, 16:31:39)

  • Weekly Updates & Questions regarding Ubuntu ARM Server (rbasak)
  • Open Discussion

ACTION: : Anyone interested in taking care of bug #972077 to ping smoser (roaksoax, 16:39:21)

  • Announce next meeting date and time

Meeting ended at 16:42:05 UTC.

 

Action items

  • zul to sync up with arosales and jamespage.
  • email arosales/Daviey if interested in ubuntu-mir membership
  • rbasak to drive migration to ubuntuserver.org
  • To finish BP documentation and mark them Review ASAP!
  • Anyone interested in taking care of bug #972077 to ping smoser

 

Action items, by person

  • zul to sync up with arosales and jamespage.
  • email arosales/Daviey if interested in ubuntu-mir membership
  • zul to sync up with arosales and jamespage.
  • rbasak to drive migration to ubuntuserver.org
  • Anyone interested in taking care of bug #972077 to ping smoser
  • To finish BP documentation and mark them Review ASAP!

 

People present (lines said)

  • roaksoax (91)
  • Daviey (34)
  • arosales (18)
  • jamespage (15)
  • smoser (13)
  • rbasak (10)
  • ubottu (10)
  • meetingology (10)
  • smb (9)
  • zul (8)
  • utlemming (5)
  • Ursinha (4)
  • hallyn (4)
  • m_3 (3)
  • SpamapS (2)
  • lynxman (2)

Here are the minutes of the meeting. They can also be found online
with the irc logs here.

Server Team 20120522 meeting minutes

Posted in Ubuntu Server meeting minutes on May 23rd, 2012 by Dave Walker

Meeting started by s3h at 16:01:01 UTC. The full logs are available here.
.

Meeting summary

  • Review ACTION points from previous
    • LINK: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-server/+specs?role=drafter (Daviey, 16:04:06)
    • LINK: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/~james-page/+specs?searchtext=servercloud-q&role=assignee (Daviey, 16:04:12)
    • LINK: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/~james-page/+specs?searchtext=servercloud-q&role=assignee (s3h, 16:04:57)
    • LINK: http://people.canonical.com/~davewalker/delta.html (Daviey, 16:06:53)
    • ACTION: zul talk to arosales and jamespage offline about SRU tracker (s3h, 16:07:05)
  • Quantal Development

    Specs currently under consideration are at https://blueprints.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-server/+specs?role=drafter. If a spec is missing, let Daviey know.

    Blueprints which $user is responsible for driving to Approved state can be found at https://blueprints.launchpad.net/~$user/+specs?searchtext=servercloud-q&role=assignee. Please set those which require review to Review state.

    Daviey urges now is the time for frantic work on merges. http://people.canonical.com/~davewalker/delta.html shows the delta with sid.

    ACTION: zul to also pull Ursinha into SRU tracker talks (s3h, 16:08:28)

  • Ubuntu Server Team Events

    *Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb)
    LINK: http://people.canonical.com/chucks/libvirt (s3h, 16:29:37)

  • Weekly Updates & Questions regarding Ubuntu ARM Server (rbasak)
  • Open Discussion
    LINK: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MainInclusionProcess and https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuMainInclusionRequirements should be reviewed by interested people (jdstrand, 16:37:18)

    There may be interest in having a server team member added to the MIR team. The idea would be for the server team member to review desktop packages, and vice versa. Interested server team members are urged to email arosales and Daviey.

    ACTION: email arosales/Daviey if interested in ubuntu-mir membership (s3h, 16:38:20)
    ACTION: arosales to follow up with Ursinha on best approach for blueprint management this cycle (s3h, 16:46:18)

  • Announce next meeting date and time

    Tuesday May 29 at 1600 UTC. right here.

    Meeting ended at 16:51:06 UTC.

Votes

Action items

  • zul talk to arosales and jamespage offline about SRU tracker
  • zul to also pull Ursinha into SRU tracker talks
  • email arosales/Daviey if interested in ubuntu-mir membership
  • arosales to follow up with Ursinha on best approach for blueprint management this cycle

Action items, by person

  • arosales
    • zul talk to arosales and jamespage offline about SRU tracker
    • email arosales/Daviey if interested in ubuntu-mir membership
    • arosales to follow up with Ursinha on best approach for blueprint management this cycle
  • Daviey
    • email arosales/Daviey if interested in ubuntu-mir membership
  • jamespage
    • zul talk to arosales and jamespage offline about SRU tracker
  • Ursinha
    • zul to also pull Ursinha into SRU tracker talks
    • arosales to follow up with Ursinha on best approach for blueprint management this cycle
  • zul
    • zul talk to arosales and jamespage offline about SRU tracker
    • zul to also pull Ursinha into SRU tracker talks

People present (lines said)

  • s3h (75)
  • SpamapS (56)
  • arosales (23)
  • zul (22)
  • Daviey (19)
  • jdstrand (16)
  • Ursinha (15)
  • rbasak (9)
  • jamespage (8)
  • smoser (7)
  • ubottu (7)
  • meetingology (7)
  • roaksoax (5)
  • smb (4)
  • hggdh (4)
  • jimbaker` (3)
  • m_3 (3)
  • lynxman (1)
  • utlemming (1)