Here are the minutes of the meeting. They can also be found online
with the irc logs here.
- ACTION: jamespage and Ursinha to look into aligning release team and server team tracking reports
- ACTION: jamespage to provide info to hggdh about how to run iSCSI and MAAS tests for the ISO
Launchpad bug 1064420 in horizon (Ubuntu) “Ubuntu theme in Horizon dashboard causes formatting issues” [Critical,Triaged] https://launchpad.net/bugs/1064420
- adam_g hears that the new theme is done and ready for packaging. He will upload it this morning if it hasn’t already been uploaded.
- jamespage will look at this.
Launchpad bug 1049305 in glance (Ubuntu) “package glance-registry 2012.1.3+stable~20120821-120fcf-0ubuntu1 failed to install/upgrade: sub-processo script post-installation instalado retornou estado de saída de erro 1” [High,New] https://launchpad.net/bugs/1049305
- adam_g hasn’t been able to reproduce this, so, so we’ll drop it from tracking until it gets confirmed.
Launchpad bug 1050595 in lowmem (Ubuntu Quantal) “Ubuntu Server installation with 128M ram hangs” [High,In progress] https://launchpad.net/bugs/1050595
- cjwatson is still looking at this and will hand assign it to jamespage when it is ready for documentation.
Launchpad bug 1053770 in ubuntu-meta (Ubuntu Quantal) “ubuntu-server install takes up too much space” [High,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/1053770
- jamespage will take care of this.
Launchpad bug 1046340 in ntp (Ubuntu) “ntp package missing logcheck exceptions file /etc/logcheck/ignore.d.server/ntp” [Medium,New] https://launchpad.net/bugs/1046340
- Unassigned; deferred to next week.
Launchpad bug 1059907 in nova (Ubuntu) “python-nova depends on python-setuptools-git?” [Low,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/1059907
- Low priority; deferred to next week.
Release Tracking Bug Tasks
- If these bugs are not fixed in trunk at this point (some of them are) then they’re not getting fixed before SRU. smoser will re-target tasks as appropriate, or mark them Won’t Fix.
- adam_g and zul will to start to postpone servercloud-q-openstack-charms and servercloud-q-openstack-qa and add them into R blueprints.
Ubuntu Server Team Events
- UDS is in a few weeks, in Copenhagen.
Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb)
smb hoped that he has resolved Launchpad bug 1021471 in Linux “clone() hang when creating new network namespace (dmesg show unregister_netdevice: waiting for lo to become free. Usage count = 2)” [High,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/1021471
Weekly Updates & Questions regarding Ubuntu ARM Server (rbasak)
- rbasak reports that MAAS on ARM is ready and noted that a couple of caveats are described in the maas-devel archives.
Agree on next meeting date and time
The next meeting will be at Tue, 16 Oct 2012 16:00:00 +0000.