- #ubuntu-meeting: ubuntu-server-team, 17 Dec at 16:09 — 16:20 UTC
- Full logs at http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2013/ubuntu-meeting.2013-12-17-16.09.log.html
This meeting was particularly quiet, presumably due to the upcoming holidays.
Actions still outstanding:
- gaughen or jamespage or smoser: get all server blueprints represented at /topic-t-servercloud-overview.html
Scott linked to http://kernel.ubuntu.com/benchmarking/, which he said is really nice benchmark data that the kernel team are working on.
Robie reported on the status of upstreaming mongodb armhf and arm64 portability patches.
Due to the holidays, the next meeting will be at Tue, 7 Jan 2014 16:00:00 +0000.
- (carried over) gaughen or jamespage or smoser: get all server blueprints represented at /topic-t-servercloud-overview.html
People present (lines said)
- rbasak (26)
- smoser (5)
- meetingology (3)
- caribou_ (2)
- jamespage (2)
- psivaa (1)
- hallyn_ (1)
- smb (1)
- 16:09 <rbasak> #startmeeting ubuntu-server-team
16:09 <meetingology> Available commands: #accept #accepted #action #agree #agreed #chair #commands #endmeeting #endvote #halp #help #idea #info #link #lurk #meetingname #meetingtopic #nick #progress #rejected #replay #restrictlogs #save #startmeeting #subtopic #topic #unchair #undo #unlurk #vote #voters #votesrequired
16:09 <rbasak> #topic Review ACTION points from previous meeting 16:09 * rbasak gaughen or jamespage or smoser: get all server blueprints represented at /topic-t-servercloud-overview.html (smoser, 16:04)
16:10 <jamespage> still outstanding
16:10 <rbasak> OK, thanks.
16:10 <rbasak> #topic T Development Opening
16:11 <rbasak> I’ve changed the agenda item to “T Development” for next time.
16:11 <rbasak> Anything to note?
16:11 <jamespage> alpha-1 this week
16:11 <rbasak> #topic Server & Cloud Bugs (caribou)
16:12 <rbasak> caribou_: hi!
16:12 <caribou_> nothing here
16:14 <rbasak> #topic Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (psivaa)
16:14 <psivaa> no updates from us as well
16:14 <rbasak> Any questions for psivaa?
16:14 <rbasak> #topic Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb)
16:14 <smb> nothing to report. Are there questions?
16:15 <rbasak> #topic Weekly Updates & Questions regarding Ubuntu ARM Server (rbasak)
16:15 <smoser> hm..
16:15 <smoser> go back one.
16:15 <rbasak> #topic Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb)
16:15 <smoser> kernel team has *really* nice benchmark data that they’re working on
16:15 <smoser> http://kernel.ubuntu.com/benchmarking/
16:16 <smoser> the data there may change formats or content, but its good too look at.
16:16 <rbasak> #topic Weekly Updates & Questions regarding Ubuntu ARM Server (rbasak)
16:17 <rbasak> I’ve been working on upstreaming portability patches for mongodb for armhf and arm64. This is reviewed upstream now and should land soon. Then I’ll see if I can get Debian updated to a cherry-pick of the upstream patches.
16:17 <rbasak> No other updates. Any questions for me?
16:17 <rbasak> #topic Ubuntu Server Team Events
16:17 <rbasak> Christmas, I guess, is the reason why it’s quiet.
16:18 <rbasak> Any other new upcoming events?
16:18 <rbasak> #topic Open Discussion
16:18 <rbasak> #topic Announce next meeting date, time and chair
16:18 <caribou_> Ho Ho Ho
16:19 <rbasak> Due to the holidays, I propose that our next meeting should be in January when we’re all back. Any objections?
16:19 <hallyn_> nope
16:20 <rbasak> So the next meeting will be at: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 16:00:00 +0000.
16:20 <rbasak> Looks like next on the chair rota is roaksoax, so he’ll be chairing. I know roaksoax is on holiday now, so I’ll let him know by email.
16:20 <rbasak> #endmeeting
MeetingLogs/Server/20131217 (last edited 2013-12-17 16:47:06 by racb)