- Review ACTION points from previous meeting
- U Development
- Server & Cloud Bugs (caribou)
- Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (psivaa)
- Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee)
- Ubuntu Server Team Events
- Open Discussion
- Announce next meeting date, time and chair
- ACTION: meeting chair (of this meeting, not the next one) to carry out post-meeting procedure (minutes, etc) documented athttps://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/KnowledgeBase
- One outstanding action from this meeting: The bug list needs to be refreshed at http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/
reports/rls-mgr/rls-u- tracking-bug-tasks.html# ubuntu-server
- vUDS is next week (Tues-Thurs) – Pat (gaughen) is still working on topics, so if someone has a suggestion please talk to her.
- bug 1319555 should not be on the list – list needs refreshing
- bug 1315052 has fix committed upstream
- bug 1317587 is in progress
- The team is working on getting the blueprints filled out completely. Expecting them to be solidified around vUDS.
- Louis (caribou) created blueprint: https://blueprints.launchpad.
net/ubuntu/+spec/servercloud- u-networked-kdump and working on getting it filled in and approved.
- kdump may be added to vUDS agenda
- There’s an Openstack meetup in London on Thursday – James (jamespage) and Liam (gnuoy) are attending. http://www.eventbooking.uk.
Next meeting will be on Tuesday, June 10th at 16:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.