Server team meeting minutes: 2015-04-07

Posted in Ubuntu Server meeting minutes on April 7th, 2015 by Corey Bryant

== Agenda ==

* Review ACTION points from previous meeting
* V Development
* https://wiki.ubuntu.com/VividVervet/ReleaseSchedule
* http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-v-tracking-bug-tasks.html#ubuntu-server
* Server & Cloud Bugs (caribou)
* Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (matsubara)
* Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee, arges)
* Ubuntu Server Team Events
* Open Discussion
* Announce next meeting date, time and chair
* ACTION: meeting chair (of this meeting, not the next one) to carry out post-meeting procedure (minutes, etc) documented at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/KnowledgeBase

== Minutes ==

==== Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (matsubara) ====

* matsubara reports that some of the server smoke tests are still failing. He’ll investigate and report bugs as necessary.
* ”LINK:”: http://d-jenkins.ubuntu-ci:8080/view/Vivid/view/Smoke%20Testing/

==== Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee, arges) ====

* smb reports that two bcache bugs need feedback: bug [[http://launchpad.net/bugs/1425288|1425288]] and bug [[http://launchpad.net/bugs/1425128|1425128]]. coreycb left action in place for James Page to have a look at those.

* smb reports that the UE is sprinting next week, so there is a high chance I might miss next weeks irc meeting (and probably same for arges and sforshee )

==== Meeting Actions ====

* James to give feedback on bugs 1425288 and 1425128

==== Agree on next meeting date and time ====

Next meeting will be on Tuesday, Apr 14th at 16:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.

Server team meeting minutes: 2015-03-31

Posted in Ubuntu Server meeting minutes on April 1st, 2015 by Diogo Matsubara

== Agenda ==

* Review ACTION points from previous meeting
* V Development
* https://wiki.ubuntu.com/VividVervet/ReleaseSchedule
* http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-v-tracking-bug-tasks.html#ubuntu-server
* Server & Cloud Bugs (caribou)
* Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (matsubara)
* Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee, arges)
* Ubuntu Server Team Events
* Open Discussion
* Announce next meeting date, time and chair
* ACTION: meeting chair (of this meeting, not the next one) to carry out post-meeting procedure (minutes, etc) documented at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/KnowledgeBase

== Minutes ==

==== Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (matsubara) ====

* matsubara reports that some of the server smoke tests are still failing. He’ll investigate and report bugs as necessary.
* ”LINK:”: http://d-jenkins.ubuntu-ci:8080/view/Vivid/view/Smoke%20Testing/

==== Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee, arges) ====

* smb reports that two bcache bugs need feedback: bug [[http://launchpad.net/bugs/1425288|1425288]] and bug [[http://launchpad.net/bugs/1425128|1425128]]. matsubara assigned a action to James Page to have a look at those.

==== Meeting Actions ====

* James to give feedback on bugs 1425288 and 1425128

==== Agree on next meeting date and time ====

Next meeting will be on Tuesday, Apr 7th at 16:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.